Re: [MOL] Jeanne [02313] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne

Jeanne,
Just go out and buy yourself a computer for Christmas. I would certainly
love to have a second one (a spare).
Yes, weather is certainly  something we Canadians enjoy talking about, eh!
Enjoy your beautiful fall colours, ours are all gone. The trees are pretty
bare and looking like winter. We never did get our Indian summer.
Hope your appointment went well at the doctor. I don't think I would ever
have a colonoscopy. I have enough trouble with a pap. Let us know how you
made out. Take care.
Christine