[MOL] Greg/PJ- Bone Marrow.. [02310] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Greg/PJ- Bone Marrow..

Intelihealth has some really good information about bone marrow
transplants.. but of course there are many that you can find...
Unfortunately.. we have Lil's computer back up and running with a few
glitches and one of those is that we can't send you the links...  BUT.. go
to http://www.Intelihealth.com and search for bone marrow transplant..  I
think you will find the information on the procedure and donating...both!!

Hey Greg.. don't let that head of yours go too crazy!!  LOL!!  Take good
care.. Love and hugs.. Carla