Re: [MOL]Suzanne... [02307] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Suzanne...

Suzanne... you just keep hanging in there my friend... You are going to do
just fine, so shed the stress for now and bring back that beautiful
smile...  I read something from a book on my flight down here to Lil's..
It said that to truly learn how to live; you need to get up each morning as
if death were on your shoulder.  Now at first I didn't understand that, but
the more I thought about it.. the more I did..

If you spend each day living life the best way that you can.. then you have
truly lived that day to its fullest.  That is just one of the blessings
that we all have in common.. We have all learned to live as if death were
on our shoulders and so we are learning to make the most of each day...  We
can't go backwards and relive (change) anything that we did yesterday...
for it is done.  We have no guarantees that we will have tomorrow to its
fullest....no one does..   So this is the one minute that we can fully
live, and once we realize that...we are truly living life to its fullest...

God Bless you my friend... Hugs to you.. Carla