Re: [MOL] Christine - Feelings [02300] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine - Feelings

I have never been one to put too much emphasis on material possessions. Not
only can you not "take it with you" but possessions can easily be lost.
Friendships and the impact we have on one another last forever.
Christine