[MOL] Judy [02297] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Judy

Judy..you just take good care of you my friend...  It sounds like you need
to be a little bit better to you..  You have done wonderfully my dear with
chemo and only two more!!  Wow!!  That is teriffic.. You know that  we are
all pulling for you and praying for you.... Hugs to you and don't you worry
about anything, but taking good care of you!  Much love, Carla

p.s.  please don't spell everything right... it is one of those wonderful
things I like about you!!  :-)