Re: [MOL] Donna Binder - GOOD NEWS [02296] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Donna Binder - GOOD NEWS

Thanks for letting us know how Donna is doing. I was just thinking about
her a few minutes ago and presto, your letter is here. Sometimes it's
eerie, I'm thinking about something or someone and next thing I know,
someone has already answered before I have asked the question. We must all
be on the same wavelength. I thought that only happened with spouses. LOL.
I'm so thankful that her tests show she is cancer free. Our prayers must
have been heard. She is truly miraculous.
Christine