Re: [MOL] Diane [02294] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane

So glad to hear that your son and grandson are not more seriously hurt.
What a fright that must have been.
Am glad your daughter is getting the info she needs to make an informed
decision about tamoxifen.
Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Christine