Re: [MOL] A Rollercoaster of a Day... [02293] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A Rollercoaster of a Day...

That sure was a roller coaster of a day but either way you look at it, it
is good news. Either they can operate and correct the obstruction or it
will correct itself, they don't believe it is cancer, her CEA count is good
and she may be home soon. Calm down and call the doctor in the morning.
Keep praying (as will I). Sounds like there was a little confusion with the
doctors but as long as your Mom will be O.K., that's the important thing.
Take care.
Christine