Re: [MOL] Pam [02292] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pam

Saskatchewan is two provinces over. You're in Wyoming, aren't you?
Saskatchewan is to where I am in Ontario like Wyoming is to Ohio. We have
many ski resorts with an hour or so from us. The best ski hills I have ever
skied though are in the laurentians, in Quebec. The best skiing in Canada
would be out west in the Rocky Mountains, too advanced for me.
I have an income tax customer who is an elderly gentlemen. He lives in a
cottage with an outhouse. He just got electricity a couple of years ago,
chops his own wood, etc. Might be nice for a day or two but not
permanently. Hope your ankle heals quickly. Take care.
Christine