Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ! [02291] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !

Dear Lil,& Carla,

So glad you are back.  Missed you terribly.  Angelo is about half
way through his radiation now and is starting to feel the effects
of it.  Extrememly tired and a little sick to his stomach.

Friends and family are having a Benefit Dinner in his honor Friday
night.  I'm a little nervous about this.  Don't know how he is going
to react.  He has been very depressed lately.  He's still taking
his Zoloft but I think he needs something else or something stronger.

Well, gotta go for now.

Love ya,
Mary