[MOL] Newsday article about cancer books [02289] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Newsday article about cancer books

Hi Everyone.
In today's Long Island Newsday there is an article about new cancer books.
Since I have tried in the passed to attached the newsday (with no luck)
article I quess it is better if you try to find the web site.  The site is
http://www.newsday.com.
The article about the new books are in the Personal file section Part 2 page
B14.
Just in case you cannot log there.  The three books are as follows.  (Just a
note I have no idea how good or bad they are I just wanted to pass along this
info with love).

1.Women Confront Cancer: making medical History by Choosing Alternative and
complementary Therapies, by Margaret D. Wooddell and David J. Hess.  New York
University Press $15.00
2. Living Beyond Breast Cancer: A Survivor's Guide for When Treatment Ends and
the Rest of Your Life Begins. Times Books $16.00
3. Coping with Breast Cancer: By Robert H. Phillips, Ph.D., and Paula
Goldstein, CSW, Avery, $13.95.

Love, Hugs, Kisses
PJ