Re: [MOL]Lillian [02288] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Lillian

Thanking you for asking Lillian.  My news is not so good, but guess your
computer was sick when I wrote here.  Have had a bunch of tests from cat
scans to bone scans and everything looks good, BUT (isn't there always a
BUT)  my CEA is up from 11 to 32 in just over 3 months.  The IS a cause for
concern according to my doctor, not so much because of the number but
because it should be going down.  So we are changing chemo next week.

Topitecan for five days by pump and then atopicide for one week by mouth.
(My spelling is probably terrible).  Do you know anything about these off
the top of your head.  I will be doing net searches when I am not so fatigued.

He did give me better pain meds so while I feel a little drugged out most
of the time, don't hurt as much.

Hope this time it all works the way it should.

Because of all this was not only happy to hear Donn'a good news - but used
it myself as an inspiration.  There's no reason this stuff can't be slowed
down or put into remission so I can be cancer free.

Thank you for asking Lillian.  Won't ask how you are - you sound like you
are having a ball! Unless I missed something.  So you had computer
withdrawal, huh?  That's becoming a well-known syndrome in medical circles
you know! heheheheh

Suzanne