Re: [MOL] hi everyone, can someone help [02287] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hi everyone, can someone help

In regard to the bone marrow transplant how does one get on a list to donate?
Please email me at pserritell@aol.com.  I would love to do it.

I'll keep you in my prayers always.   May God Bless You Always.
Love, Hugs, Kisses
Pj