[MOL] hi everyone, can someone help [02281] Medicine On Line

[MOL] hi everyone, can someone help

i had some tests yesterday, my doctor is looking at a bone marrow transplant
for me.  anybody on here that went thru it?  also had a lumbar pucnture
yesterday and now the side of my head burns, is this weird or what?    thanks
hope you all are having a god night.

here's a little thing i found on the net..liked it, hope you do too.    Greg

•Believe
" Believe in yourself
in the power you have
to control your own life
day by day

Believe in the strength
that you have deep inside
will help you show the way

Believe in tomorrow
and what it will bring
let a hopeful heart
carry you through.

For things will work out
if you trust and believe
there's no limit to
what you can do!!!"
--- Unknown --- Contributed by Serene Yang --- Malaysia