Re: [MOL] Upon my return..... [02265] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Upon my return.....

Hi Joicy:  Now that I (hopefully) will get rid of my crutches on Thursday,
the snow is all gone!  The R&R was nice for my family but I'd been doing
lots of that before (and have the growing backside as evidence).  Can't
wait to get back to exercising and sad to say, outdoor chores!  Anyway,
missed everybody and glad to be back....later.....pam