Re: [MOL] GAIL - Colon Cancer [02262] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] GAIL - Colon Cancer

That is great, gail.  We really need to up the information/research/etc. on
colon cancer.  No offense to the breast cancer people, just congratulations
for having such a strong and outgoing support group!  Colon cancer is
second now after lung cancer in the "statistics" but does not get the same
share of attention.  I praise and support your efforts, gail.   later...pam