RE: [MOL] Kathy [02255] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Kathy

Title: RE: [MOL] Kathy

Liz:  Oh, good!  I'm glad you meant me!  I hate the Blues in the winter, too.  I've had a couple of hair-raising experiences going through them on the way to Boise.  This when we lived in Oregon but our families were still in Idaho.  Now we're in Idaho, and my daughter is in Oregon!  March is sort of a blah month around here -- it'd be great to have something to look forward to then.  We could meet in Baker -- or in Boise.  Whatever.  There'd probably be more to do in Boise, but I do enjoy Baker, too.  It's a nice, little town.  Let's keep this in mind.  It would be fun. What do you think, Gail?  How about you, Pam? -- Kathy in Boise