From: Elizabeth Patterson [SMTP:eapat@ewa.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 1998 7:34 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Lillian

Hi Lillian,
I can assure you have been missed by everyone. (Even the new people, but
they don't know it yet). It sounds like you and Carla and Nance have had a
terrific time. That is so great. It must be wonderful to meet some of the
people you have been hearing from for all this time. I have been trying to
figure out how Gail and Cathy and I could meet, (and any one I might have
left out that lives in this Northwest area. With winter coming on It will
probably not happen this fall.
I am glad you are back, and I hope you are able to keep that computer up
and running.
Liz