RE: [MOL] Monday Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul... [02182] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Monday Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul...

Title: RE: [MOL] Monday Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul...

The story about Sam and Lightning made me cry.  My little Norman is a black mini-schnauzer and I love him madly.  Our big smoky blue Himalayan, Puck, thinks he is a dog, too.  Norman puts his front paw over Puck's neck every morning and gives his face and ears a good bath!  Puck doesn't mind at all.  After while, Puck stands on his hind legs and he and Norman "box."  I've had Norman since he was six weeks old and he's like my baby.   Such a sweet, smart little boy.  -- Kathy