From: kcorrigan@chgw.com <kcorrigan@chgw.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Monday, October 26, 1998 9:04 AM
Subject: RE: [MOL] To Pam and Gail

Marty:  I read both of Dr. Siegel's books and I sent them to Bill Van Buskirk, not John!  Names confuse me.  I hope he likes them.  I also read the "Celestine Prophecy" which comforted me, and used the meditation tapes -- also "The Celestine Prophecy."  It's sort of a type of self-hynosis, and is very comforting and relaxing.  -- Kathy in Boise