RE: [MOL] Suzanne [02129] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Suzanne

Title: RE: [MOL] Suzanne

Suzanne:  I have to get busy today -- I'm at work and I must get my presentation ready -- nothing like waiting until the llth hour!  But wanted you to know you're in my thoughts much of the time and that every night I say a prayer for you.  I hope you're beginning to feel better.  I will write you something really long and incomprehensible as soon as I get out from under some of this backlog.  -- Love you -- Kathy