Re: [MOL] My dad needs emotional support [02070] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My dad needs emotional support

Hi Mam,

Thank you so much for the letter of encouragment
for my dad. You are all truly wonderful
people. I know that these letters will bring him
out of his depression and then he will be
ready for his second chemo treatment in about two
weeks.

Hope that you and yours are well in the down
under. I was in Australia once, it is a beautiful
city.

Keep in touch
Dee
ps  Thanks for the nice comments about me, I need
those little boosts once in awhile.
     Like we all do!!!!