Re: [MOL] Jeanne [01979] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne

I have now have several cat scans and x-rays as recently as 2 weeks ago.
Asked the doc about the pneumothorax and he said definitely not - he would
have seen it if there was one.  But it was a terrific question to ask - I
need to cover all the bases.

Love
Suzanne