Re: [MOL] Something to think about. [01946] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Something to think about.

John,
That was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. Since I joined mol, I have
grown and learned so much from all of you. I do try to express my love and
appreciation of people more than I used to. But although I have grown as a
result of my cancer and this group, I find my friends and acquaintances
have not. They seem embarassed when I compliment them (as many people do)
but I won't let that stop me. You have to learn how to accept love, or a
compliment, as well as give them.
Christine