Re: [MOL] Suzanne, Greg [01930] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne, Greg

Suzanne, this was my thought too but didn't you say that you had a pleural
effusion before (the symptoms are the same) and wouldn't it (the effusion)
show up on your recent CT scan? Just wondering. Listen to Mam and if the
doc asks who is the idiot who suggested a chest x-ray, say it was TWO
idiots. Love and prayers to you and Greg too,
Jeanne