Re: [MOL] Re: Native American and Math Jokes [01929] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Native American and Math Jokes

Christine, fall, always makes feel me nostalgic. I do not miss Manitoba in
winter. No, No, No. I pretend to wimp about the rain but I love misty, grey
days. Mind, it has to be just right, as when you are wrapped in gortex,
boots, warm socks and layered underneath in cotton and fleece. The forests
are suitably gloomy and you breathe in the mystery as you amble along
surrounded by the gray and silence. The mountains hide their summits in
grey, nebulous mist. Of course, being diagnosed with an incurable disease
gives us all an extra appreciation for what we can sense  now but I have
always pretty much this way for the outdoors. It is just much more enhanced
now. Should be mushrooming time soon. Two of Jim's brothers are expert
"mushroomers" (???). Last year I did not go but Cathy came back with mud up
to the neck and wet and laid out all their loot on the table, quite a haul
of various mushrooms.

Anyway, just think how beautiful the first snow always is.
Jeanne