Re: [MOL] Suzanne [01921] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,
You got that right,  I'm so sorry that things are going the way they are for
you.  Just hang on to that spirit, anyone can beat the odds, even you.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 10/23/98 9:39:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,