Re: [MOL] Re: Your Letters [01920] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Your Letters

Hi Laura,
Have you called Hospice yet?  Sure seems to me like you need some other
Doctors.  To me it just seems like there is something wrong with this picture,
you know what I mean.  Get on you knees and pray for God to help you to find
some answers.  Maybe Hospice could help with your answers.  Just call and talk
to them and see what they have to say.  There has got to be help for you
somewhere.  Just don't give up til you try all the resources first.  Please
keep in touch.
Love and prayers to you and your Mother,
Nanc

In a message dated 10/23/98 9:48:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Hurst213@aol.com