[MOL] Re: Your Letters [01919] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Your Letters

Hello everyone...

I wanted to thank you all for the support I have felt receiving and reading
all the emails...mom unfortunately was taken to the hospital on Thursday.
After all this time, they did some tests and found that her kidneys are not
working properly.  Although they have yet to explain the uncontrolable
bowel...in all their wisdom, they gave mom an enema before her proctoscope
(remember, she has had diarhea for four weeks and has no control over her
bowels).  She was totally incoherent went I went to see her today...

When I am there, the doctors don't do anything without asking me first yet
they fail to call me when decisions need to be made...what's up with all that?
I can feel myself losing her...she is only 60 years old...do I pray for her to
live or pray for her suffering to end?

Your Friend,

Laura