Re: [MOL] kathy, MOlers [01912] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] kathy, MOlers

Hi Greg,
I would think that your lady friend knows what is going on and she must really
care to still want to come to your side, I didn't know men worried about stuff
like that, she's one lucky girl and you my friend are a lucky guy to have a
girl like that, and you just let her worry about how she will deal with things
now or after you are gone, but then you might be in that small percent and
then you might find yourself married, LOL, and that's no yoke.  I have a big
cheering section here in Michigan, and we have God on our side, so you just
hang in there and enjoy that girl of yours.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 10/23/98 2:39:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,