Re: [MOL] Nanc (Thanks to all of you) [01911] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc (Thanks to all of you)

Hi Judy,
I know that Joicy was right too, I also agree with her, and thank her so much
to help me see the light of it all, I feel that God is close to me on this
one.  I really thank all the MOL's support, I don't know how I got along
without all of you.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 10/23/98 11:37:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time, JUD814@aol.com