Re: [MOL] re canadians/accents [01909] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] re canadians/accents

I, as a Canadian, agree that it is you Americans who have the accent,
especially certain states. LOL. I was raised in Quebec. When I moved to
Ontario, I was told I have a french accent. I can speak french, but my
mother tongue is english. How could I possible have a french accent!
Sometimes I think people just imagine an accent because they expect to hear
one.
Christine
Do you have an accent Mam?