Re: [MOL] Re: Don't want to depress the group [01908] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Don't want to depress the group

I am sorry to hear of Lou Ann's passing but glad that you shared this news
with us. Friends want to be there for you in the happy times and the sad
times. Know that Lou Ann will live on in all of our memories. I pray she is
with Charlie and all the molers who have passed before her. Please accept
my condolences.
Christine