Re: [MOL] Sylvia [01906] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sylvia

Is Lizabeth still in the hospital? I will keep her in my prayers.
I hope your daughter's problem is a minor one. I tend to think of the worst
scenario first, like you are doing, but remember there are many more
possibilities that it is nothing serious. Try not to worry too much until
you know the results and what you are dealing with. I will be thinking of
you both. Have a good weekend.
Christine

At 08:08 AM 22/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm glad Angelo is feeling O.K...Lizabeth is still having a very hard
time.  I haven't
>seen her since Monday, but have talked to her husband a couple of times.
They did get