Re: [MOL] Breast cancer article [01905] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Breast cancer article

It is good that studies are being conducted and funding increased, however,
I wish things happened more quickly (the first results not expected until
2006 or 2007). The wheels of progress turn slowly. Also, did you note that
"the study will include more than 20,000 postmenepausal woman". What about
us premenepausal woman? Just one more question they won't be able to answer
for us.
Christine