[MOL] xeloda [01899] Medicine On Line

[MOL] xeloda

I jst got home from M D Anderson. The chemo drugs I had been on were
discontinued because the Cisplatin was damaging my kidneys. I was put on
Xeloda that has been used for breast cancer. In that study it as found
it helped in liver cancer. A phase 1 trial is due to start in a month or
so on liver cancer. Since xeloda is available my dr. started me on it. I
I have never seen anybody else on this line with primary liver cancer
but I thought there might be someone that had used xeloda for breast
cancer. I would be very interested to hear from anyone that has taken
xeloda.
Betty