RE: [MOL] Kathy, afternoon now, lol [01895] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Kathy, afternoon now, lol

Title: RE: [MOL] Kathy, afternoon now, lol

Good morning, Greg:  I feel great today, thank you.  How are you feeling?  You sound much better.  Let me know what's going on.  Greg, I don't even know for sure what kind of cancer you have!  It's lung, right?  That's what I have -- small cell.  I think you probably know that I'm in remission now, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten how miserable the chemo and rad. were.  I'm worried about you and Suzanne right now.  You've both been very sick.  Please let me know what's going on, will you?  -- L & H and yellow light -- Kathy