Re: [MOL] Fwd: Questions from Judy S. [01892] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: Questions from Judy S.

Dear Kathy,
I am 44.  And please do save those pennies.  Would love to have you come.
But, I'll have to get a maid before you come.  My husband is always saying the
house will still be here when you finish your treatments.  I don't know about
that, it is atrousus.  LOL Thanks for the encouragement.
Love,
Judy