RE: [MOL] Fwd: Questions from Judy S. [01891] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Fwd: Questions from Judy S.

Title: RE: [MOL] Fwd: Questions from Judy S.

Judy:  You, too, have a terrific attitude, and you're definitely a fighter!  Isn't it amazing, though, how hope and a positive attitude can make such a difference?!  That dear, little lady and her strong spirit!  She's in good company with you.  I'd love to save my pennies and come to New Orleans to see you.  You sound like such fun.  How old are you, anyway, dear?  I'm 56, but honest, I'm not old!  I can still have fun, and I do.  I hope you feel better soon -- and I know you will.  You are very tough and you have been through HELL.  Please let me know how you're doing, okay?  Love & hugs -- Kathy in Boise.