[MOL] One for the Women [01875] Medicine On Line

[MOL] One for the Women

Hi,

I am passing this along to my lady friends because I think you will get a
kick out of it. I got it from a lady friend.

Love  ;>)  Les

 In Melbourne, FL. one of the radio stations paid money ($100-$500) for people
to tell their most embarrassing stories.  This one netted the winner $300.....
 She said: I was due later that week for an appointment with the gynecologist
when early one morning I received a call from his office: I had been
rescheduled for early that morning at 9:30 AM.  I had just packed everyone off
to work and school and it wasaround 8:45 AM already.  The trip to his office
usually took about 35 minutes so I
didn't have any time to spare.  As most women do, I'm sure, I like to take a
little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I
wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw
off my dressing gown, wet the
 washcloth and gave myself a wash in "that area" in front of the sink, taking
extra care to make sure that I was presentable.

 I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in
the car and raced to my appointment.  I was in the waiting room only a few
minutes when he called me in.  Knowing the procedure, as I am sure you all do,
I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and
pretended I was in Hawaii or some other place a million miles away from here.

 I was a little surprised when he said: "My...we have taken a little extra
effort this morning, haven't we?", but I didn't respond.  The appointment
over, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home.  The rest of the day went
normal, some shopping, cleaning and the evening meal, etc.

At 8:30 PM that evening my 14 year old daughter was fixing to go to a school
dance, when she called down from the bathroom, "Mom - where's my washcloth?"

I called back for her to get another from the cabinet.

She called back, "No I need the one that was here by the sink,  it had all my
glitter and sparkles in it."