[MOL] Quote of the Year [01873] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Quote of the Year

Quote of the Year

           Nominated for quote of the year is the statement made by
           Representative Dick Armey of Texas.  Dick was asked if he were
           in the President's place, would he resign.  He responded:

          "If I were in the President's place I would not get a chance
          to resign. I would be lying in a pool of my own blood hearing
          Mrs. Armey  standing over me saying, "How do I reload this
          damn thing?"