From: kcorrigan@chgw.com <kcorrigan@chgw.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, October 22, 1998 7:42 AM
Subject: RE: [MOL] Tuesdays Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul...

Gail:  I've had to do it -- drink that awful stuff and have the rectal contrast.  It's horrible, as you undoubtedly know, but not painful -- just humiliating and uncomfortable.  I have a strong feeling your scans are going to be fine.  Just a hint, if the hospital people haven't already told you -- the white junk doesn't taste quite as bad if mixed with white grape juice.  I wanted to spike mine with bourbon, but they said no.  Good luck, dear -- and let us KNOW!! -- Kathy in Boise