Re: [MOL] LeeAnne [01832] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LeeAnne

Thank you so much for your kindness.  As you will see in my message to
Greg, never did mke the ER, but have to be there at 9 a.m. tomorrow for
pulmonary studies, bone scan, and depending on the results of that, chemo.

I sometimes forget, among all the chatter, how good all you people are.  I
am so fortunate and grateful to be part of this group.

Love,

Suzanne