[MOL] Laura's Mum [01773] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Laura's Mum

Dear Laura,
I have not heard of the treatment you mentioned, however, I think the way
the Doctors are behaving is intolerable. You don't say where you are, but I
have a couple of suggestions. Firstly, is there a cancer centre nearby
where you can take your mum? If not, find yourself a doctor who will
listen, ask them to perform the necessary tests, or to refer you to someone
who  can. Seek as many opinions as you can, keep copies of your mum's
medical records, and take it from there. If your mum is stage four, it
isn't necessarily a death sentence, and we on MOL don't put much faith in
the statistics, too many people have beaten the odds. Your mum and family
will be in our prayers, and if we can help at all, just ask.
Your friend,
Mam