Re: [MOL] Need a break [01745] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Need a break

Christine,

Thanks so much for the support.  I didn't stick around long enough to check
mail before my absence -- you are very sweet and caring, again I thank you!

Love,
Lee Anne

In a message dated 10/14/98 5:31:46 PM Central Daylight Time,