Re: [MOL] MOM NEEDS PRAYERS [01743] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MOM NEEDS PRAYERS

PJ,
So sorry to hear that your mom is having problems.  I can't imagine being so
far away, but it sounds like your uncle is a big help.  I have prayed for your
mom and also asked the Lord to help you deal with this most recent incident.
I know that my prayers along with all the other Mols will reach our Heavenly
Father and he will answer. If it helps any, for some reason I have a gut
feeling that all will be OKAY.
You take care, try to let God carry your worries and know that your mom is in
good hands.

Love,
(I'm back!) Lee Anne