Re: [MOL] Donna [01731] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Donna

Donna,
I'm thrilled your lymph nodes are clear and that they can now operate.
Didn't read my mail until now which means your surgery is probably over.
I'm sure it was a success and you are on the road to recovery. Know you
will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Christine