Re: [MOL] Marty - Congress Bill [01678] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty - Congress Bill

DEar PJ,

Thank you for that kind message.

As for politics..well that is one area that I will stay out of on MOl. I
have experienced many debates over the past 2+ years and have been part
of many heated debates, this is one I just wish to pass on. I know Bill
and Monica will thank me for that. LOL.

God Bles
marty auslander