Re: [MOL] Fwd: Got home and a joke for you..... [01673] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: Got home and a joke for you.....

Dear Les,

Read all your jokes and messages. SToring them up for others to read.
HOpe you don't mind. I feel always blessed when people and souls like
yourself and so many others here contribute to those who are in either
less or greater need than ourselves. YOu do that so well. You give and
give in light of your own concerns. YOu are special my friend. Just be
well and stay well.

Your admiring friends
marty and Barb