Re: [MOL] Tuesdays Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul... [01672] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tuesdays Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul...

DEar Kathy,

I teach and administer a "healing program" to many cancer survivors who
are newly diagnosed. The necessity of a caregive, in my opinion and the
opinion of many professionals in  both conventional and supplementary or
complementary medicine finds that the rates for cure far exceed those
that if the survivor were alone through the healing. I know and support
many who are alone in their disease and it is very difficult, yet many
are determined and dedicated to survival and they are the miracles. But
when there is a caregiver, the journey to healing is much easier and
speedier. NO, we don't ever wish to diminish the necessity of the
caregiver. In many ways it is a partnership that results in greater
love, emotionally and physically when the there is a caregiver and
survivor. Thank you for your kind words, Kathy.

God Bless
marty auslander